Thursday, May 1, 2014

Explaining the case for MySQL

My faithful readers, please spare 10 mins of your time, and read Baron's excellent post: https://vividcortex.com/blog/2014/04/30/why-mysql

Nuff said.


Since I can't really shut up, and only if you do like my (humble) take on this, I could say in short:

Every technology/platform/framework I choose, will end up surprising me, limiting me for things can be done easily, and throw many painful challenges at me if and when I need to do things that are closer to the platform's "edges". This is true for everything including Rails, JEE, Hibernate, MongoDB, MySQL.

I've learned that the more mature, generically-capable, transparent and ecosystem-rich a solution is - the less painful surprises for me in the worst timings - and more successful I am in my job.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog and thanks for sharing your information. Learn communals provide the high-quality online courses training to the students like android, HADOOP, java, SAP, Tableau, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Salesforce etc.
    HADOOP Online Training Ameerpet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the opposite lockup registry is unique in relation to the general population records and web search tools; one can simply get a snappy report; however, for a token sum. With a Email database that contains both private and open information; you can discover individuals' email addresses inside a couple of minutes.

    ReplyDelete